I want Dog Boarding in Brooklyn
It's easy! Just 3 simple steps:
The I Want Dog Boarding Form:
*Meet&Greets generally last 20-30 minutes. It's a chance for you to ask questions, and for us to learn about your dog's needs
What to expect when boarding your dog with us
After the initial meet & greet during which we learned about your dog's needs, here's what you can expect when boarding with us:
1. Your pet will stay in our Park Slope house, or the home of his usual dog walker. Here’s a panorama of our living space (the dogger HQ):
2. Your doggie will be treated like a part of the family, and be loved and spoiled by us and our children:
3. If he likes it, we will walk him a lot – to Prospect Park on weekends, and with others on our regular walks on weekdays. We’ll even let him off leash if you’d like us to (and we've gotten to know him well).
4. If he prefers to relax, someone will be home at all times and he’ll never be alone. He’ll also be able to play in our yard.
5. Your pooch will sleep wherever he wants: on our couch, beds, or on any bedding/crate you provide. We love to spoil our dog guests!
6. We’ll feed your dog the food you provide us, or our kibble with chicken broth and rice. With your permission we’ll also give him bacon for breakfast.
7. You’ll receive a note about your dog’s stay, with pictures and a GPS map of where we went – once every 24 hours.
8. There will most likely be other dogs there to play with. (Though we never have more than 4 at a time, and make sure their personalities match.) We’ll play and love your dog like he was our own!
Everyone on our Team is trained in Pet First Aid & CPR, and general dog care.
PHONE: +1 929-324-0364
HQ: 382 13th street, Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY 11215