I want Puppy Visits in Brooklyn
It's easy! Just 3 simple steps:
Get Started with Puppy Visits Form:
*Meet&Greets generally last 20-30 minutes. It's a chance for you to ask questions, and for us to learn about your puppy's needs, where everything is kept, and how the locks work.
Please have two full sets of keys ready for us.
What to expect on your Puppy Visits
After the initial meet & greet during which we learned about your puppy's needs, here's what you can expect on a typical visit:
- Your pet sitter will arrive within 30 minutes of your requested visit time.
- It will always be the same person from our Team, though there will also be a designated back-up. Everyone is trained in Pet First Aid & CPR, and experienced in puppy care.
- We will scan in a Pet Check Technology magnet that will be in your home, and you will automatically get an email that your pet sitter has arrived.
- We will take your puppy out of its crate/playpen, snuggle and love it, and play with any toys you have.
- The crate/playpen will be cleaned up from any messes, and your puppy will be fed and given fresh water.
- We will play with the puppy wherever you'd like us to: your home, garden, or take it for a little walk if it's had its shots.
- We will take a minimum of 3 pictures of your sweetie pie.
- Upon the visit's completion, we will scan the magnet again, write a note on what happened, and you will get an automatic email with the visit start/end times, pictures, note, and a GPS map of the visit.
PHONE: +1 929-324-0364
HQ: 382 13th street, Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY 11215