I want Dog Boarding in Brooklyn
It's easy! Just 3 simple steps:
The I Want Dog Boarding Form:
*Meet&Greets generally last 20-30 minutes. It's a chance for you to ask questions, and for us to learn about your dog's needs
What to expect when boarding your dog with us
After the initial meet & greet during which we learned about your dog's needs, here's what you can expect when boarding with us:
- Your dog will stay in our Park Slope house, or the home of his usual dog walker. He will be treated like a part of the family. Everyone on our team is trained in Pet First Aid & CPR, and general dog care.
- If he likes it, we will walk him a lot – on many of our regular walks on weekdays, and to Prospect Park on weekends. If he prefers to rest, someone will be home at all times and he’ll never be alone.
- Your pooch will sleep on our couch, beds, or on any bedding/crate you provide. We love to spoil our dog guests!
- We’ll feed your dog the food you provide us, or kibble with chicken broth and rice or bacon for breakfast.
- You’ll receive a note about your dog’s stay, with pictures and a GPS map of where we went – once every 24 hours.
- There will most likely be other nice dogs there to play with. (Though we never have more than 4 at a time, and make sure their personalities match.)
- We’ll play with and love your dog like he was our own!
Want to get a feel for what boarding with us is like? Click here for a travelogue of our client Charlie C's visit during Thanksgiving 2016.
PHONE: +1 929-324-0364
HQ: 382 13th street, Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY 11215