I want a Dog Walker in Brooklyn
It's easy! Just 3 simple steps:
The I Want a Dog Walker Form:
*Meet&Greets generally last 20-30 minutes. It's a chance for you to ask questions, and for us to learn about your dog's needs, where everything is kept, and how the locks work.
Please have two full sets of keys ready for us.
What to expect on your Dog Walk
After the initial meet & greet during which we learned about your dog's needs, here's what you can expect on a typical visit:
- Your dog walker will arrive within 1 hour of your requested walk time.
- It will always be the same person from our Team, though there will also be a designated back-up. Everyone is trained in Pet First Aid & CPR, and general dog walking safety.
- We will scan in a Pet Check Technology magnet that will be in your home, and you will automatically get an email that your dog walker has arrived.
- We will take your dog on a walk that lasts a minimum of the time you requested (20 minutes, 30 minutes or 1 hour).
- Usually 1 or 2 other dogs will come along, but the pack will never be bigger than 4.
- We will take a minimum of 3 pictures of your sweetie pie.
- When we return to your home, we will refresh your dog's water bowl ,feed it per your instructions, and clean up any dog messes.
- Upon completion, we will scan the magnet again, write a note on what happened, and you will get an automatic email with the visit start/end times, pictures, note, and a GPS map of the walk.
PHONE: +1 929-324-0364
HQ: 382 13th street, Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY 11215