I want Cat or Other Pet Sitting in Brooklyn
It's easy! Just 3 simple steps:
The I Want Cat or Other Pet Sitting Form:
*Meet&Greets generally last 20-30 minutes. It's a chance for you to ask questions, and for us to learn about your cat's needs, where everything is kept, and how the locks work.
Please have two full sets of keys ready for us.
What to expect on your Cat or Other Pet visits
After the initial meet & greet during which we learned about your pet's needs, here's what you can expect on a typical visit:
- Your pet sitter will arrive within 1 hour of your agreed time frame.
- It will always be the same person from our Team, though there will also be a designated back-up. Everyone is trained in Pet First Aid & CPR, and experienced in pet care.
- We will scan in a Pet Check Technology magnet that will be in your home, and you will automatically get an email that your pet sitter has arrived.
- If your cat allows it, we will snuggle and love it, and play with any toys you have; for critters and other animals - we'll do whatever you'd like.
- The litter box or cage will be cleaned up from any messes, and your pet will be fed and given fresh water.
- We will take a minimum of 3 pictures of your sweetie pie.
- Upon the visit's completion, we will scan the magnet again, write a note on what happened, and you will get an automatic email with the visit start/end times, pictures, note, and a GPS map of the visit.
PHONE: +1 929-324-0364
HQ: 382 13th street, Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY 11215