Why work at dogger?
As a dog walker or pet sitter at dogger, you will have a flexible job that works around your schedule. We handle all the administrative and sales so all you have to do is walk your four-legged friend!
We want you to work close to home and love what you do!
dogger is a team of well-established Pet Care Professionals who offer the very best care for animals of all types. We are currently seeking dedicated, trustworthy and experienced animal lovers to perform in-home pet sitting and midday dog walking.
Does spending the day offering fun, love, and attention to cats and dogs sound like your idea of fun?
Being a Pet Care Professional may be just the unique opportunity to work outside an office that you’ve been searching for! If you trustworthy, compassionate, great with both people and their beloved pets, then you have a place in the dogger family!
- Employee Status, not Independent Contractor (a benefit on your taxes)
- Health Benefits
- Discounted Pet Care
- Paid Pet First Aid & CPR Certification
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- dogger Gear
A dogger Professional is exemplified by:
- Friendly, warm, and professional communication with people and their pets
- Confidence and openness in dealing with People and complex situations
- Trust and experience with animals
- Seeking supplemental income or part time work, or willingness to build a full time schedule over time
- Strong time-management skills
- The ability to think creatively and independently
What you will need to get started:
- A bicycle or reliable, insured car
- A college degree or Veteran status
- Dog Walkers need to be consistently available for a minimum of 2 hours between 10AM and 4PM M-F
- Pet Sitters need to be consistently available for a minimum of 2 hours between 6-9:30AM, & 6-9:30pm, 7 days per week
- The ability to work some holidays
- A smart phone with data plan
If you fit the above criteria, please apply below:
Employment Application For dogger LLC
dogger LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. dogger LLC complies fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ensures equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. We are committed to diversity in the workplace, and we promote a drug-free workplace. Please fill out online and press the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
A background check will be performed on all candidates.
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org